come join our team
When you work at Pine River Group you're more than just an employee, you become a part of an empowered, fun and supportive family. We thrive with a perpetual entrepreneurial spirit at our core. By playing to our strengths and working together, we act boldly and plan creatively to make our goals a reality. We make mistakes, and own them when we do, but from mistakes we learn, we grow and we give ourselves the opportunity to become better. We genuinely care about the people we serve and actively work to fulfill their needs every day. We share in each other's victories and come to work with joy and optimism because we know what we do matters.
When you're on our team you'll work hard, learn so much more than you expect and have fun exploring new opportunities, providing a sense of accomplishment that makes every day worthwhile. We invite you to be a part our team and look forward to growing together!
To learn more about our group, visit our team page to get better acquainted.
About our company
Pine River Group is a proud part of Biewer Lumber LLC - a family owned and operated company for more than 50 years. With access to our own sawmills, treating facilities and many business partnerships, our strategic position grants us the power and flexibility to serve our customers in unique and diverse ways across the country; continuously growing and adapting to market demands.
We are a family of businesses that operate 7 lumber manufacturing and building products distribution companies throughout the Midwest that include sawmills, treating plants and distribution operations. Markets served include the United States and Canada.
Benefits & PERKS
Medical. Dental. Vision. 401(k) Participation & match. Profit sharing bonus. Paid commission on sales. Vacation, personal & holiday time off. Life insurance. Flexible spending accounts. Optional short-term disability. Optional long-term disability. Optional accident insurance. Wellness screenings. On-site fitness center. Monthly employee breakfasts.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information,status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Inside Sales Coordinator
We are in search of a self-driven, Inside Sales Coordinator to join our team! This individual will develop and manage sales to contractors, marinas, municipalities, architects, dock manufacturers and agricultural farmers. Candidate must be organized, highly personable and have the ability to multi-task. Strong phone/communication skills along with closing abilities are a must. This full-time position is based in St. Clair, MI, and will require occasional overnight travel.
- Identify business to business prospects to develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Responsible for servicing customer inquiries via telephone calls, emails, and fax with high levels of timeliness, professional and accuracy.
- Plan, perform and manage sales objectives to meet and exceed budget requirements.
- Work with a team environment involving management, logistics, fellow sales associates and technical support personnel.
- Provide creative continuous improvement ideas concerning sales effectiveness, profitability, product quality, new products and services.
- Negotiate and manage sales opportunities and contractual agreements.
- Maintain or complete reports and documents.
- Bachelor’s degree or three (3) years equivalent experience in sales or marketing.
- Ability to perform accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience with new customer development, customer service and networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong business acumen.
Please click here to apply for this position.